TBILISI STREET ART TOUR
Collaboration With NIKO MOVEMENT
Tour must be booked 48 hours in advance
If you want to see the true face of the city and the way its people react on life, you should look for its street art
Tbilisi Street Art Tour
Over the past 7 years in Tbilisi street art has become one of the most admirable ways to explore. More walls and facades have been covered with numerous colorful murals, stencils and graffiti.
Join us in this alternative art tour with a local guide to discover the amazing artworks that play with fresh ideas, political messages, social awareness and stylish inspirations.
The tour begins from “Tbilisi Fabrika” which was the starting point of the street art movement in Tbilisi. After exploring the neighborhood we take a Private Mini Van and drive to the edge of the city to the Soviet-era district nicknamed as ‘”Concrete jungle”
The tour is a great way to explore the city’s diverse neighborhoods and get a feel for the local culture. You’ll visit parts of the city that are off the beaten track and discover hidden gems that you might not have found on your own.
Over the years the massive gray walls of these living blocks have been colored by some of the leading street artists from all over the world. Each of them share the artist’s inspiration and who knows, they might turn out to be an inspiration for you.
The street art tour in Tbilisi is a unique and fascinating way to experience the city’s vibrant artistic culture. If you’re an art lover, a culture enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and alternative way to explore Tbilisi, this tour is not to be missed!
Apart street art we’ll share some light to the Soviet-era architecture and its destination. We’ve got some hidden messages to uncover.
- Combination of walking and driving with a Mini Van
- Two different neighborhoods
- Small groups, maximum 5 persons.
- Find the city’s biggest, newest and best murals and learn more about the meaning of the works of art
- Discover Soviet-era district nicknamed as ”Concrete jungle”
- Understand how each piece relates to the current social and economic situation of Tbilisi today.
- Spend time looking at and talking about the street art scene and some light to the Soviet-era architecture with your guide!
- Stop at the Bakery to grab some food
- We give you the space where you can leave your own message on the wall.
- Have Fun!