GEORGIAN WINE TASTING IN TBILISI
Taste Unique Georgian Amber wine and more, while staying in Tbilisi
EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY AT 6:00 PM
|On meeting Point Look for a guide with Tbilisi Walking Tours name tag|
Tour should booked 24 hours before start
TBILISI WINE EXPERIENCE – There is no better place for wine tasting than Georgia – country, where people started turning grape juice into wine 8 thousand years ago. Tbilisi walking tours’ Wine and Chacha tour is amazing opportunity to discover unique Georgian wine culture and taste wine from different regions of Georgia, while staying in Tbilisi. We offer you wine tasting, with interesting information and fun, where you can learn secrets of traditional Georgian Qvevri wine-making, agriculture, history, food pairing, meet with sommelier / Guide and feel Georgian wine culture. During our tour you’ll taste 5 different sorts of wine and 1 shot of Chacha (Georgian Grappa) and do we mentioned that tasting is Georgia is more drinking? 🙂 ) Traditional snacks like Churchkhela and cheeses also honey are included. It is the best opportunity to drinking and relax. In Vino Veritas.
MIN. 3 PERSON / MAX. 8 PERSON
80 GEL • PER PERSON
- Visit Special Wine Museum (Tickets are included in the Price)
- 5 Glasses of fine Georgian wines (2 Amber/Orange color wine,1 White and 2 Red)
- 1 Shot of Chacha (Grape pomace / Georgian Grappa)
- Cheese and honey
- Churchkhela (Grapes juice with walnuts)
- Is advance booking necessary, or can I just show up on the day of the tour and pay cash?
Booking is necessary, so we can coordinate with our vendors. We don’t accept guests on the tour who do not booked tour in advance. For now we accept just cash payment.
- What if a tour is sold out on the day I want to join?
Please contact us and we’ll see if we can add an additional persons or even tour on that day!
- I am part of a larger group. Can we start at a different time?
We’d be happy to make special arrangements for your group! If you have special requirements please get in touch with us before you book the tour.
- Are your tours offered in English?
all of our tours and tastings are held in English
- Can I book a tour in another language?
Tour main Language is English, but also It is possible that we could organize a private tour in Russian. Contact us to discuss the options.
- How many other participants will be in my group?
The minimum number of participants we need in order to run a tour is two, and all of our group walking tours are capped at six participants. We’d be happy to make special arrangements for your big group as well!
- Itinerary Changes
We do our best to stick to the planned itinerary. But itineraries may be subject to change for reasons beyond our control, including: weather or third-party vendor cancellations. In this case, we will make every effort to select alternate way of the same caliber.
- Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
Due to the small entrance ways, narrow streets, and lack of elevators, none of the tours are wheelchair accessible.