TBILISI FOOD TOUR
Best Experience of Georgian Cuisine
EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY AT 5:00 PM
|On meeting point look for a guide with Tbilisi Walking Tours name tag|
Tour should booked 24 hours before start
We are sure, you heard, that Georgian cuisine is one of the best in the whole world! If you want to discover whole excellence of Georgian food culture while visiting our homeland, very important to choose right places and dishes. That’s why Tbilisi Walking Tours’ team is offering you – Food tour.
Join us and visit Tbilisi’s best restaurant
During the tour we will visit three different type of restaurants and will try 12 different dishes. For you we funded special restaurants for the best experience! We promise it is not will be typical Georgian food experience! We preparing for you some special dishes, made with a secret recipe! Join our tour and discover the whole palette of Georgian tastes. While Dining, we will step by step introduce you long tradition of Georgian feast – “Supra“, with all its richness, history and origins.
We will taste Georgian wine which is included, of course. Tbilisi Walking Tour is ready to prove, that famous Georgian hospitality!
|2-3 Participant||4-5 Participant||6-7 Participant|
|130 GEL • Per Person||110 GEL • Per Person||90 GEL • Per Person|
We can also organize private tours for you and your family or friends.
All you need is to contact us through booking form
- 4 Types of Pkhali (chopped and minced vegetables)
- Cheese and corn bread (3 different cheese)
- Fried Eggplants with spices
- Special Khachapuri (Cheese-filled Bread)
- Ojakhuri (Pork or beef with potato on clay pan)
- 2 Khinkali (Georgian Dumplings)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad With Walnuts
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Shkmeruli (Fried chicken with garlic sauce and cream)
- Chicken in Walnuts sauce
- Tashmijab (Mashed potatoes with cheese)
- Special Dessert
- 2 glass of Georgian wine (White and Red)
- Is advance booking necessary, or can I just show up on the day of the tour and pay cash?
Booking is necessary, so we can coordinate with our vendors. We don’t accept guests on the tour who do not booked tour in advance. For now we accept just cash payment.
- What if a tour is sold out on the day I want to join?
Please contact us and we’ll see if we can add an additional persons or even tour on that day!
- Do you offer discounts for children, students, or senior citizens?
We are happy to have children under the age of four attend our tours for free. We do offer discounted prices for older children (age 5 to 14) on our walking tours. We do not offer any other types of discounts.
- I am part of a larger group. Can we start at a different time?
We’d be happy to make special arrangements for your group! If you have special requirements please get in touch with us before you book the tour.
- Are your tours offered in English?
all of our tours and tastings are held in English
- Can I book a tour in another language?
Tour main Language is English, but also It is possible that we could organize a private tour in Russian. Contact us to discuss the options.
- How many other participants will be in my group?
The minimum number of participants we need in order to run a tour is two, and all of our group walking tours are capped at seven participants. We’d be happy to make special arrangements for your big group as well!
- Itinerary Changes
We do our best to stick to the planned itinerary. But itineraries may be subject to change for reasons beyond our control, including: weather or third-party vendor cancellations. In this case, we will make every effort to select alternate way of the same caliber.
- Are any tours suitable for vegetarians?
If we know in advance, we can make vegetarian substitutions. Accommodating vegan diets is more difficult, and is not possible for most tours.
- Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
Due to the small entrance ways, narrow streets, and lack of elevators, none of the tours are wheelchair accessible.